Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Buff Script help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for a ISS buffer Script, i have never done any before so this is kinda hard for me Tongue

What i wany my script to do is:

Join with ISS buffer, buff up my main, Sonatas, Melody, Resistance, and Warrior, after all buff is up ISS leave the party, and aswell Heal when main char is under 50% HP. and so on Tongue

Hope anyone can help me cuz i have NO idea how to make something like this Big Grin

Thank you Smile
To do this you will need two scripts: please see the attached;
healer script, simply write the name of your DD in this scrip (at the top where it says too) make sure you spell it correct, capitals where capitals should be etc etc, run this on ur ISS

Iss buffs - run this on your damage char, again add the name of the player you want to buff and the name of iss (it says where to add these names)
Now on your iss you will need to select the party buffs and add the buffs which are in the scrip, and then on l2 men select PARTY and putthe name of your dd down, this will mean it will accpet invites from it.

done.
(06-16-2013 20:54 PM)holty Wrote: [ -> ]To do this you will need two scripts: please see the attached;
healer script, simply write the name of your DD in this scrip (at the top where it says too) make sure you spell it correct, capitals where capitals should be etc etc, run this on ur ISS

Iss buffs - run this on your damage char, again add the name of the player you want to buff and the name of iss (it says where to add these names)
Now on your iss you will need to select the party buffs and add the buffs which are in the scrip, and then on l2 men select PARTY and putthe name of your dd down, this will mean it will accpet invites from it.

done.

Thanks alot mate! i'll try Smile
Try that now
(06-19-2013 09:19 AM)holty Wrote: [ -> ]Try that now

it tells me that buffer is out of range therefor it doesnt work. buffer is in range for sure. any advice?
edit and increase the range in buffs.lua or keep your DD in 900 of the iss
yeah it has a problem, I am like 1 step from the iss and it returns the same message, but there are ways to solve it even if you do not know the coding
Reference URL's