Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: New version ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i get dc at server select as well, cant find how to make it past that point.
Well i think many of us have the same problem and now we must w8 for someone to tell us what to do!!

PS:Dont worry be happy u will bot again!
We just hope that the guys who have the working system will post it for us and we will have a perfect end like in the tales.. Tongue
(06-13-2013 03:26 AM)Simos593555 Wrote: [ -> ]We just hope that the guys who have the working system will post it for us and we will have a perfect end like in the tales.. Tongue

I know bro he want to bot alone not hellping others!!!Angry
(06-13-2013 03:28 AM)KwstaMC Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2013 03:26 AM)Simos593555 Wrote: [ -> ]We just hope that the guys who have the working system will post it for us and we will have a perfect end like in the tales.. Tongue

Someone will post it eventually.
(06-13-2013 03:30 AM)soviet Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2013 03:28 AM)KwstaMC Wrote: [ -> ]

Someone will post it eventually.

Im pretty sure of that!!
Also waiting....i have last L2T updated, i can select server, toon, and when logs in game i receive message gameguard error and to restart....would be awsome have some help, anything from someone that actually have it working, since lots post about it where all moved, meanwille payed for premium acc again, but my acc still appears not vip....
update your system from official servers, and patch it urself. if dont know them wait
(06-13-2013 03:51 AM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]update your system from official servers, and patch it urself. if dont know them wait

Can you be a little more specific when you say "patch it yourself"

What files need to be removed from System other than Gameguard folder? Do you need to replace certain files in OFF system with files from previous L2Tower system posted by Fox?

Okay to all the selfish people withholding the information on how to connect: Grow the fuck up. Post the system folder. Explain to people less informed how to make this work.
there is a video that show you how to do it on this same section forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's