Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1.4.1.102
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Fixed L2TowerScript
  • Align L2Tower to mach latest Lindvior update

Note: If you find some bugs or in-game features what don't work in correct way make a reply in this thread..
Note 2: If pickup don't work for you select a 'Player' filter until it will be fixed...
as far as I could find only one bug: :GetShopStatus() is giving: GetIntFromOffset(1120,4) instead of GetIntFromOffset(1120,1).
maybe in past it was read by 4 bytes but now it should be maybe 1 or 2 bytes , while the third and 4th byte are now being used to store other data by client.
Sometimes when you get invite from any member in your "acept party list" dont accept and reject invite.

[Image: 39643231.jpg]

When i log //cfg dont work and see image. Say "not logged".
i been away for some time so i had to redownload it after update i attempted to use the l2tower editor this has come up with an error saying could not load l2towerdata.dll i have used another computer and also same thing if i use the downloaded copy of the editor without updating it works fine maybe something got bugged in the update
Reference URL's