Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2blaze.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On servers list tower "worked" but. I can't kill gg. Some one can help ?

Close my post plizz)
l2 Tower Work just fine Smile
my l2 tower dont work on l2blaze help please i put the l2 icon to start i press inject and it dont opens..

now when i press inject it pop up and window wich says Error 69-GG and l2 start normal but when i put my acc i get dc.. help pleasee
The only problem i have about this server is that i go in the varka village and i put the bot but most times when target mob dosent hit it also the path dosent work like other server :/
(06-13-2013 09:53 AM)gmto Wrote: [ -> ]The only problem i have about this server is that i go in the varka village and i put the bot but most times when target mob dosent hit it also the path dosent work like other server :/

How do you srt it up to work? Because i get error whenever i try to launch l2 using tower
(06-13-2013 14:37 PM)baksas Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2013 09:53 AM)gmto Wrote: [ -> ]The only problem i have about this server is that i go in the varka village and i put the bot but most times when target mob dosent hit it also the path dosent work like other server :/

How do you srt it up to work? Because i get error whenever i try to launch l2 using tower

Use gg killer.
(06-13-2013 19:18 PM)ouvenas Wrote: [ -> ]

Use gg killer.

You mean enable gg block (tower feature) or download some sort of program?
(06-13-2013 20:04 PM)baksas Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2013 19:18 PM)ouvenas Wrote: [ -> ]

Use gg killer.

You mean enable gg block (tower feature) or download some sort of program?

just Use GGkiller for Interlude and put it in System folder, you can find GGKiller here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?t...kattempt=1
It halfly works with GG killer but something weird happen, it can crash randomly (after playing some minutes) with a message that I dont really remember exactly but was something like Verifycation failed and also crash if you minimize the game.
I have found the antibot used on l2blaze, it is called CatsGuard, l2.exe call nProtect.des to kill l2tower after a few minutes, the security is on loginserver as if you try to log with a clean client you will get disconnected on character selection. Do any one know what to use to kill nProtect.des sub process ? tried with remotedll but says that nProtect.des is loaded statically, any thoughts on this ?

Here is an example of the implementation on the server side:

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/l2-m...Guard.java
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's