Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: how do you make adena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any ides on best way to make adena these days, lvl up mentees, decent place for mains etc?
lol I think theres no way to make adena right now...it will just take sometime till the prices drop really low..because theres still money in the server from before update..

so..when server becomes truly poor..then botting will give some profit hehe
This is stupid. the drop rate is insane... NCSoft is definately slowly killing this game.

Imagine us that farm in extreme mode and we complaint about little adena; what legit players are getting? LOL I dont think they will be even be able to buy soul shots after they use all the free ones from the web page...
There is a spot with lvl 85 mobs that drop 100k adena..and fast respawn Big Grin
(06-05-2013 09:44 AM)dodey Wrote: [ -> ]There is a spot with lvl 85 mobs that drop 100k adena..and fast respawn Big Grin
nice troll xD
If someone can give me some adena on L2.eu i can tell u the location where u can bot in this new update...u make over 300kk per day and lots of new recipes/mats.
Mobs drop 50k-100k adena...respawn 20 sec or so.

Bot setupd=Iss/Othell FS 150 dual daggers.
So you want people to pay you for you to tell us where to go?
Yet you use l2tower which is free and used other peoples scrips or free in order for you to be able to make your money?
Who wanna know that location pm me....and if he want to share with u all...be my guest.
where drop 100k?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's