Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: how do you make adena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cosmic Lord...all i can tell u "pro botters"
dodey your posts are spam, next one alike you wont post for a month
(06-05-2013 13:19 PM)dodey Wrote: [ -> ]If someone can give me some adena on L2.eu i can tell u the location where u can bot in this new update...u make over 300kk per day and lots of new recipes/mats.
Mobs drop 50k-100k adena...respawn 20 sec or so.

Bot setupd=Iss/Othell FS 150 dual daggers.

lol, if u know that why u asking for adena? Dodgy

(06-05-2013 13:52 PM)dodey Wrote: [ -> ]Who wanna know that location pm me....and if he want to share with u all...be my guest.

Why u dont tell us at topic? Idea
Sooner or later the spot will be known. You are just postponing it and trolling the members of this community. So you can farm it urself longer it's ok i get it but if you are not willing to share it don't even post and show off about it...
tower of infinitum. top botting zone, you cant get there unless you got couple for 99ers to back you up
Yes, Hellbound and Tower r the best spots to farm now.. But, u need be pacient and HighLv Chars and nolife cuz Chinesses r fcking machines.

The only problem at Tower 1 is get Key from Keymaster.
According to the patch notes. The HB area is now lv99 ONLY and any player 98 or below trying to engage combat will be teleported out. This is obviously including the towers.
LF confirmation?
(06-05-2013 23:39 PM)ycz Wrote: [ -> ]According to the patch notes. The HB area is now lv99 ONLY and any player 98 or below trying to engage combat will be teleported out. This is obviously including the towers.
LF confirmation?

fake!
The drop rate for the key is pretty good.
And once u there with your trains u can log them off over there...u dont get ported town if u relog..there are 10 rooms where u can farm...best room is the 6h one..with 6 Cosmic Lords.
This is the drop list from the Cosmic Lord mobs.
http://l2wiki.com/Cosmic_Lord

Dont forget to bring with u a PK toon over there Smile

Have fun
Cosmic Lord is not enymore what was Smile) im farm on cosmic lords but drop sux alot
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's