Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Are all servers affected by this after Lindvior? Drop amount and rate is WAY lower.

Do you guys know anything about it? Will it be perma like this or something to be fixed in future updates?

I know you guys are not related to NCSoft but Im just asking to see if any1 knows. I've read the Off forum and not a word about it.

/comment.
(06-02-2013 01:05 AM)ycz Wrote: [ -> ]I've read the Off forum and not a word about it.

then, create this same post in off forum
maybe they plan to add a drop booster in shop Smile anything they do is just marketing
(06-02-2013 01:48 AM)Mobius Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013 01:05 AM)ycz Wrote: [ -> ]I've read the Off forum and not a word about it.

then, create this same post in off forum

I choose the community I want to interact with. I dont like those cry babies complaining about stuff.

I like it more here where more realistic ppl play the game and not like those nolifers. I like the fact that l2tower developers give the chance to casual gamers to be competitive in a game that is basicaly grinding.

Satisfiy?
(06-02-2013 01:48 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]maybe they plan to add a drop booster in shop Smile anything they do is just marketing

You were totally right... they are selling the drop rate boost item in the L2 store... It's a 7 day package that increases drop rate by 200%. NCLame...
this sucks...how do you people make money? i made crafter and i cant do much cause i cant find the necesary recipes for example for adamantite wire etc..this sux ass...
The only way i make money now is have a othell FS in my party (spoils are crap) save them all up and sell them, oh and i hunt without soulshots, i have a full pt with 1 wynn in, the pet uses soul shots as i had so many before the update.
The drop rate for some areas have changed
The drop rate boasters have been in the Ingame shop for
a long tome now
(06-21-2013 22:53 PM)nmerritt Wrote: [ -> ]The drop rate for some areas have changed
The drop rate boasters have been in the Ingame shop for
a long tome now

Im referring to adena drop amount actually not the drop rate of items.
and what do you mean of SOME areas? ALL areas are affected (or 95%+)

When I lvl new toons, I spend ALL my adena in shots alone... I even need to take adena from my other chars so I can supply shots to the new toons...

Apparently there are NO new players in L2 anymore bcuz its impossible to start from 0 in Lindvior...
Reference URL's