Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: whats a good zone to bot now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just been wondering about this...i used to bot Dragon valley and got full drops all the time...spoiling etc...was fine..now im there and it seems to really suck...bad spoil...no drops...low adena..

so, if anyone has some info about where its good to bot now, please share..
lvl,class,server?
i have tank,spoiler,iss,healer,wynn,tyrr 86 lvl..and a feoh 90...server bartz
spoiler is good in FOG give it a try
kk ty
guys need help for finding bot place i got tank89, is,90,2 ;othell rogue, i wizzadr, heler 89,tyr88, also got summoner88, another iss ,,bow, and hler88, server (HRONOS)

one more question this sew ubdat skill from dager hoo gave spoil its mak epoint or no ?

and i got one more question i must buy premium l2 tower bot sistem for making better bot? i cane only for drecc my chars no mak money

makee money for my self Smile
OMG dragon valley? that was for duo xp only, not much money, i used to make 100m-120m a day +50 if drops with 4 chars in giant cave, the best spot was that in official server.
Now however they pretty much eliminated open world farm, only for xp...
that includes fog i think, are you sure its worth it? all i see from spoils now is the new mats "thin braid","synthetic braid" in gc.
Seriously any ideas for any kind of chars to money farm? if not 100m a day like before i can settle for less if its worth it.
A temporary idea i have now, is start 3-4 new chars and let them level to 85, with the new mentor system i can get giant codex + any unbind scrolls (unbind weapon r is about 170m in my server) or whatever item worth the most in yours. i need some new chars for 2nd pt anyway.

I think i gave you an idea about lindvior update, and hope someone will find a spot (i considered harnak,fairys and gog but still need someone to confirm) till then be well and raise some mentees
ye but... probably those unbind scrolls aint tradeable like all that was from mentor guide shop... so its just pointless especialy cuz there isnt much bound stuff left on server... and from now on u cant get unindentified stuff only standard/blessed... so that kinda broke down ure plan xD cuz soon there wount be anyneed for unbind anymore...
can anyone one idea for exp full pt bot: tank ,iss ,dager ,healer,summoner,wizard,tyr, all twilight,and top wepons plz help
(06-01-2013 17:51 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]ye but... probably those unbind scrolls aint tradeable like all that was from mentor guide shop... so its just pointless especialy cuz there isnt much bound stuff left on server... and from now on u cant get unindentified stuff only standard/blessed... so that kinda broke down ure plan xD cuz soon there wount be anyneed for unbind anymore...

they are tradeable they are on my server's auction house, and they ll help unbind your items or sell them as they are, also if you read my post i explain it is a temporary solution
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's