Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: whats a good zone to bot now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ye i know that u can buy them from other ppl and from auction house but everything that u buy with mentor coins was untreadeable earlier and i guess that its still the same... im not gonmna waste 19k mentor coins to get 1 unbind wep to see xD
Drops are shocking now.
is H3 still best place to train, got my group 90 but exp seems slow there now
(06-01-2013 18:52 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]ye i know that u can buy them from other ppl and from auction house but everything that u buy with mentor coins was untreadeable earlier and i guess that its still the same... im not gonmna waste 19k mentor coins to get 1 unbind wep to see xD

omg man are you blind?? i told you they are tradeable!! period!
i used to bot DV just because i could go afk and not find my party pked...in GC or other places I had to be infront of pc to bot...anyway...now im botting H3 but boy...the drops suck...spoil the regular new mats..adena really low...and exp not great i wud say..2 full drops in 15 hours...and crystallize and get like 150 R crystals and 1 EAR?...pretty much useless...where the hell is everyone botting now?r they keeping it a secret?lol
Bot just for leveling atm or do farm less money..
my bot train is purely for exp, ofc adena was good too to buy my items but while the adena is crap (dont know if they are gonna change it or prices on server change) i have pt getting me exp for pvp ha
Been trying to figure out the adena situation as well. Might work up a couple of subs and now will just be a good time to start up an ISS that I keep saying I'm going to make ha. It can't stay like this because no one can afford to hunt. The economy is so jacked up.
Whats the best xp spot for bot party on shilen on a wyn 88 and iss 87?
swamp
ok since we all know xp spots and we dont need any more, and raising new chars will make all items stadard and only thing to buy would be giant codex, lets focus on money,
i have info about mos upper at the angels, i dont know if it's good or not, but it is probably worth money botting there cause i heard there are many ppl there in my server.
unfortunatly i cant check it yet, cause of univercity finals next week so i cant play for 2-3 weeks. lf confirm on mos, to make plans for my return.

P.S. if you found a spot dont hide it, even if we are at the same server sooner or later we ll find it and pvp for it, wont make a difference, partnerships win and solo ppl lose. like i did in gc and had spot for months (which is useless now)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's