Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Harnak 1 and 2 botting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi clockman and everyone!!!after Lindivor update i went to H1 and H2 for bot test and fell great down there but the problem i got is whenever the Danger incresing bar reach 300 or i stay over than 1hr in there(with bot) it will show me in all client (only which in Harnak zone) that Monitor Damage(or sth like that) in 30second if im not log out and keep staying in there my pc will stop for a little while then all clients crashed.However i went there today and saw lot of botter stay in there without harmed by it(that wat im thinking cuz im keep watching them for almost 2hr) so there is anyway to avoid that problem!?!? help plzzz . best regard
I exp there from 8 am, no crash/dc/lag
i running a party (wynn spoil ISS)and get same problem in 2 different place with different internet provider
maybe the problem is in client, something is missing texture or other
I'm there 24 hours and all is ok
Can someone explain please what happens when danger gets to 300/300?
I stayed there (with out Tower) for about 1 hour after danger meter hit 300 and nothing happened (except for the messages).
(06-01-2013 14:02 PM)james21 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone explain please what happens when danger gets to 300/300?
I stayed there (with out Tower) for about 1 hour after danger meter hit 300 and nothing happened (except for the messages).

Demonic mode is activated and mobs start to give you much more exp from 1.1 to 1.6kk without vitality
hi everyones i got onle question how i cant make grup for karnak and what kind of chars better poot here an wepons armors and and adn plz help
well I don't have clue where could be best spot for farm now, so i moved my lvl 85/86 groups to harnak 3 and now i will be leveling them up, maybe at higher levels i'll manage to find better farm spot oppurtunities, my group is 6 and they doing fine already lvled up 2 toons, it looks like fast xp although drops sux, and as long as i have program that keep pressing alt+2 every minute none of my clients get disconnected (only leaving the pc withotu any human response make them dc maybe clients check for windows idle or smth like that to terminate ongoing bots).
Hmmmm.. idk what it is with amirooo, but here, all work fine. :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's