Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: AFK = DC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-08-2013 17:53 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]in advanced tab, i got this UNCHECKED. When checked, I d/c faster for some reason.

auto kill detached l2 procresses after 60sec

I tryed this and I still get d/c maybe a bit sooner then having it checked. I turn the bots on and went to shows 10mins and comeback to find iss d/c alive and wynn d/c dead. I really gets me mad because I am using a LvL 1-99 200% 7 days rune. I need to be able to stay online in order to get the exp boost advantage from the rune. I dont know what else to try.
wgen you get DC make /dump, you should be able to write it as command, or make a plugin what does that, also enable network log (last Y).

PS it can be internet/pc stand by/power or other things.
I never get DC on my characters in night on lindvior
(07-09-2013 20:41 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]wgen you get DC make /dump, you should be able to write it as command, or make a plugin what does that, also enable network log (last Y).

PS it can be internet/pc stand by/power or other things.
I never get DC on my characters in night on lindvior

Thx for advice... But i already verified my power settings 2 weks ago on both my main pc and laptop, both are set to optimal settings and doesnt turn off anything except my screen after 30 minutes.

As for the /dump, where do i write that?

And for a plugin, I know nothing about plugin writing... anyone could help ?

Thx !
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's