Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Chars, Powerleveling, SOUL EPICS, & Adena on ALL SERVERS (NCwest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to my post! Allow me to break down how deals with me work out:
You can be upfront: send the money, receive your product in moments flat.
I have my vouch list(s) listed in my Signature for a reason.

I'll also do deals with Middle Men who have extensive +V lists.

I also will allow for half payment up front, half of the product delivered, repeat.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////ITEM WTS
Queen Ant Soul Ring - Shilen - 450$ or offer me adena/items on Chronos/Naia. - OUT OF STOCK

Longing Talisman - Magmeld - offer me adena/items on Chronos/Naia/Bartz

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////SHILEN POWERLEVELING.
Power-leveling on Shilen: 90-99, 30$/week or 1b adena/week. Price doesn't change regardless of your decision on how it will be done. (max 6 customers/chars at a time) -- it's already cheap as hell, if you want it to fast, don't be a cheap ass - buy atleast a 50% 7 Day rune for 5$ USD.

If you want to leech LEGITLY, price is 50$/ or 1.7b adena/week. You do not have to do anything but be logged on and sit in a corner. (max 1 customer/char at a time)

In regards to powerleveling, I will supply perfect scripts - we will not flag - we will not be greifed - we will not be PK'd.

I prefer to box your character, as my internet/PC only crash maybe once every 2 weeks.

If you choose to box your own character, I have no problem giving you the script(s) for zRanger that I use. I just warn you that if you do: TIME YOU SPEND DISCONNECTEDCOUNTS TOWARDS THE WEEK YOU PAY FOR.

I do not require that you have uber gear on your char, you may move it onto a seperate account - If you're a mage I'd prefer if you did have atleast a 300 element weapon and 3x Lv 1 INT dyes to maximize your terrible DPS. All that's really needed is immortal with 0 element.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////Adena on ALL SERVERS.
Adena on Shilen - 28$/bil
stock: ask me, changes frequently.

Adena on Bartz - 27$/b

Adena on Chronos: 42$/b

Adena on Naia: 40$/b

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CONTACT & PAYMENT INFO
iMessage me (iPhone users), Email me, or Skype me @ jeremyjohnw@gmail.com

Contacting me is simple, and I'm always quick to respond.

for accounts and epics I'm accepting only Western Union & Moneybookers. (unless you have a list of people whom will vouch for you.)

For purchases smaller than 2billion adena I accept paypal - bigger = Western Union + Money Bookers only. (Until we've established a healthy Buyer+Seller relationship and built some trust - sorry, way too many scammers out there lately.)

I also accept Transfers via Bank of America

Vouch List:
http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=245857
Very good and very fast. 1000% recommend doing business with him
Ty Both Big Grin
still selling Lv 97 (86% into level) Human Female, Healer. Feoh dualclass lv 95. Nobl..and the acc it's migrated?
Can select the class of feoh?
And the last xD can send an image of the char?
(06-06-2013 16:23 PM)arturok_320 Wrote: [ -> ]still selling Lv 97 (86% into level) Human Female, Healer. Feoh dualclass lv 95. Nobl..and the acc it's migrated?
Can select the class of feoh?
And the last xD can send an image of the char?

Yeah, still for sale or I'd update it.

Acc is still on the old system, you can migrate it yourself. And yes, I haven't selected the Dualclass Feoh's class yet either.

Contact me on skype/MSN please. I don't hover over the forums too much.
Hi, Im interested!
updated. Decided to not sell teh healers, as I still have use for them.
The rogue will return to the market shortly, but with less gear, as the gear she was equipped with is worth way more than my listing price.
long overdue bumpity
bumpy
Services locked for now, ban waves 2 scary. Just WTT/S for now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's