Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: LameGuard/hGuard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is tower going to support new kind of bypass like someone shared here on forum like the guy that was selling it ,or you will keep focusing only on official server like atm you are doing ?
I'm asking this becouse i see allot of servers that are protected by hGuard or LameGuard and we rly can't do shit with tower VIP member or not, most of us are playing on private server.
I'm sure that you guys have the knowledge to reverse that bypass for lameguard or hGuard and add it to tower . and yes my english is shity Wink)
(05-27-2013 20:28 PM)dadolino Wrote: [ -> ]Is tower going to support new kind of bypass like someone shared here on forum like the guy that was selling it ,or you will keep focusing only on official server like atm you are doing ?
I'm asking this becouse i see allot of servers that are protected by hGuard or LameGuard and we rly can't do shit with tower VIP member or not, most of us are playing on private server.
I'm sure that you guys have the knowledge to reverse that bypass for lameguard or hGuard and add it to tower . and yes my english is shity Wink)

+1
+1
Why do you play on private when retail is free? o.o
because retail is shit now :/ why else.

also its pay to win, yes i know private servers can be like that too, but not all of them.
There are a lot of private servers which are better than officials, though.
+1
+1
+1
+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's