Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: healer dc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey..just got a question..i have a party with tank,iss,othel,wynn,healer...everything goes well...not working with any script...just manually using l2tower setup...the thing is after a while the healer always dcs...ive seen other guys had this problem too..is there any actual solution?
Close Force Of Tank
start use skills on Healer

since i use nuke skills on Healer -> Assist (Main Assist) Mark of Lumi/Dark Backfire never had Dc/Lag. (Harnak/GoG/..)
okk thanks!..and btw..just another question I wanted to ask...when I use ISS..in order to do crippling attack etc. I put it on the spoil skills so he does it all the time..

the problem is that when the iss targets hiself or other party players to buff..then hes trying to use crippling attack and obviously wont work on hiself or party...and the target gets stuck there...I didnt try yet but i guess /targetfix fixes this.but i was wondering if there is any other solution...thanks
idk, when i run healer, i use plugin for healer fix, in pvp options turna all off, and on healer window set graphic to minimum, and no dc for me Smile

btw harnak3 7 man party on 1 pc
you use script for buff ???
I solved the healer problem but now new problems pop up...the thing now is..i open 4 clients and it runs smoothly all night no dc...i run 6 client party and it runs fine for 2-3 hours...then i return back and every client has disconnected...is this my internet fault?

Also I've noticed this sometimes that after a few hours some bots just stop attacking and the only way to fix is to restart client...why is this happening?..is my computer not capable of running 6 clients ingame?..im using low details on l2..

Anyone could help me would be appreciated.Thanks
pc specs and plugins used?
Intel core i5 CPU 760 @ 2.8GHz, RAM 4gb, GeForce GTS 450

Windows7 pro, service pack 1, 64x...thats all I know...i dont know much about pc..not sure what plugins are..thx
more ram needed

rest is OK just add 4-8+++ gb ram
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's