Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: gameguard error after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

i downloaded the new update today and i'm wondering why i get a gameguard error message in game as soon as my char is logged in.

any ideas? i didnt change anything in my l2 system folder nor did i update the client. i also dont have gameguard.des file in the folder + it worked before that update.

a little help would be appreciated alot.
doesnt any1 first look if there's been maybe answer ?
posted in change log ...
Quote:Post: #11.4.1.96
Back-port of L2Tower loader (fixed thread management and few other bugs)
Fixed window name changed, now it will start with character name when logged in.
Removed auto-detection of L2Off NA servers by IP. Use check-box in loader to block GameGuard packets.
Full rebuild in Visual Studio 2012 with 9.0 Tool-set.
Changed limit of rows in path-point target menu.
Added possible fix for skills that got no reuse.

Edit: For L2NA: Check "Enable Game-Guard block on L2Off servers" in Advanced tab, and use with dsetup.dll
seems like my english is just too bad to understand

what does that mean then?
Hi bozz187,
Go to L2Tower -> "Advance" tab and check "Enable Game-Guard block on L2Off servers".
Then inject as usual.

Cheers,
PvPSuite
yea thx i figuered it out now

really appreciate it!

take care
this version its more stable?
i dont know in first 24h when i update i was got alot of dc, but today i was ask my firend if he got dc in new version and he say no to me...so was from my internet...
After the update, i have less disconnections, maybe the last version really are a worst xd
I'm using the latest update without any problems anyway Tongue
(05-15-2013 06:31 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]After the update, i have less disconnections, maybe the last version really are a worst xd

wtf ? u say that u have less disctonections and after that maybe this new version is the worst ? wtf ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's