Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1.4.0.42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for your great work!
hi i have problem the bot crashes after load char says (could not handle to proces ) i need the older version worked perfectly 1.4.0.41 plz!!
miniz0r

1. "This file is set to private" error on mediafire.
2. Try install this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en
3. Also install this: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/det...px?id=5582
(08-30-2011 23:27 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]
  • "Decrease Game Performance" is disabled by default for all clients (nosleep.dll not needed anymore) - there will be some tuning in future with this

Means i cant now turn it off ? Ill have to w8 for next updates ?
Thanks Clockman was the fucking Direcx.

I will erase the other post

Smile
This is weird but I haven't updated to .42 and still get Tower to crash when I try to inject it into a new process. :|
lolman, need more debug data...
Clockman,

just one question. I have done that, but now everytime that i choose "self buffs" he target the char, give the buffs but after dont target any mob. In the moment that i close the window in up with my target ( in this case my char ) he target one mob, but after is still the same when he give again the buffs... You know what can be?? This problem i just have in windows 7 64Bits, because i have 32bits and he target without problems... Can you help?

Thanks
Hmm, I also got x64. Make /dump when that happens and send it to me.
In targeting we 2 "functions".

One is for targeting from code (buffs, dances, nukes etc)
Second one is for managing own target (when you target something, when mob uses agression and other) this function is for forcing to keep your own target insted to switch into that what bot selected. In your case looks like it detected target made by bot as your own target. This is our main bug in targeting module. And the worst way is that it depend in many cases on server...
ClockMan can u help me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's