Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: while server is down general help lvl Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While the server is down and we cant play, i thought id ask this.
i am lvling two archers from 0 - 86.
any ideas on the best spots to lvl? i havent lvls up from pre 86 in a long while so thought id ask for help.
shouldnt need to lvl where herbs are due to both archers going to be human so have mp skill (archers body to mind) so they can keep using that each time its around.
any ideas?
many thanks
There are many Topics about that... Anyway till 52+ cruma tower 1st and 2nd floor using dagger.
then toi when you are around 70 you can start going to Mithrills Mines from dwarven village.
Here, if you are smart enought, you will find a specific spot where there are around 10 mobs, almost insta-spawning. Leave them there with an ISS. enjoy

I left my archer untill 85 there (around 20h)
Sweet cheers dude, wasnt aware of the mithril mines area. so will go there and give it a blast at 70 Smile
thank you.
Edit: if i remember good, mobs there are 81 or 83... So -9lvl...
after 80 you can consider plains of lizardmen. the drops are worth decent adena and the xp isnt bad. you also have some quests there, one of them is about grinding, which can provide you some extra adena.
That place is too much dispersive, coz mobs spawns far away each other.
While in Mithrills mobs insta-spawns in a small spot
Reference URL's