Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: To the L2 GM Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi L2 GM's

I love lineage 2 however bots are ramped in your game, that's Okay, I happen to be one of them, I am currently running 11 toons all on L2 Tower all at the same time. Please come ban me.
Server = Chronos
Place = Giant's Cave Lower

Love Nad.

P.S. and if you have haven't figured this out already, yes I'm taunting you because you don't know how to do your FUCKING JOBS.
trololol

BUT

[Image: tumblr_me25k97IeI1ryq2blo1_1280.png]
lul?
i think that ncsoft dont want to bun the players that use bot programs...the half server work with those programs so they will lose ppl.that is my opinion Smile
Good, if they ban GC in a week I already have my backup bots at 85, every time they ban 1 party I make 2 more so the joke is on them.

NCSOFT you have been publicly called out. Time to show your asses.
(04-15-2013 21:40 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi L2 GM's

I love lineage 2 however bots are ramped in your game, that's Okay, I happen to be one of them, I am currently running 11 toons all on L2 Tower all at the same time. Please come ban me.
Server = Chronos
Place = Giant's Cave Lower

Love Nad.

P.S. and if you have haven't figured this out already, yes I'm taunting you because you don't know how to do your FUCKING JOBS.

You sent this email to them, or just wrote it here?
No I haven't had 50 accounts banned, my total is around 17 or so total in the last 6 years. I have over 100 accounts ready to go just need more computers to run all of them. And yes Phoenix I did email it and pm'ed Juji, Sace and Whoever the other is i forget, all on the official boards as well as posted it on there but I see that it has already been taken down.
NCSoft has been publicly challenged, I'm hoping for a response or at least some action taken.
BTW no, I'm not mad, I think its funny when people get banned and cry about it. You wanna bot, go ahead, but know, you will, someday, get the hammer.
(04-16-2013 06:59 AM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW no, I'm not mad, I think its funny when people get banned and cry about it. You wanna bot, go ahead, but know, you will, someday, get the hammer.

True +1
Thats the life of a bot Wink
Declarations, May even be use in a trial against you as proof and they will make you pay the whole trial fee and additional shit
(04-16-2013 06:59 AM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]No I haven't had 50 accounts banned, my total is around 17 or so total in the last 6 years. I have over 100 accounts ready to go just need more computers to run all of them. And yes Phoenix I did email it and pm'ed Juji, Sace and Whoever the other is i forget, all on the official boards as well as posted it on there but I see that it has already been taken down.
NCSoft has been publicly challenged, I'm hoping for a response or at least some action taken.
BTW no, I'm not mad, I think its funny when people get banned and cry about it. You wanna bot, go ahead, but know, you will, someday, get the hammer.

I am the one with 50 bans in one week
And yes I did make a post saying that and giving info about it to others
And yes I did get aprox 100 bans in 2013
And yes I have NASA computers that allow me to run almost 50 instances at once, and yes I have backup
And I WILL make more
And Ncsoft Cannot stop us, physicallythey can but theyr ncoin buyers are also my adena buyers mainly and if they leave NC gets ruined running free2play or pay2win w/e
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's