Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: tank script evas templar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I would like to create tanking configuration just using main options in l2tower. Ive achived to follow healer (follow option) and to aggro enemys hitting him (assist options + massive agros). Here's my problem coz when healer chabge taeget my bot still hits the previous one, ive tryied to change options but it remains as before. Im playing with evas templar so ive setted to use my heals + eva will touch of eva and touch of life)when i have x % of hp (in nuke options and in hp reg skils option) but it didnt work and i dont know why. The same happen with ud... my char doesnt use them. Also i would like to create a short script to res healer when he die and to use agro to ranged players as archers. Ive found one but it didnt work for me. I hope ull help me to solve my problems.

*** I've achived to use heals (touch of eva, eva's will and elemental heal) ive searched and ive had to delete all config from my char. Now it works.. So, now i just have to find a way to target players near to healer, use agression skill for ranged players and to res healer if he die.
Reference URL's