Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Why i can't acess to Premium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
renew not working

[Image: 3a429aa39bba7ca8eee67e16b7b10523553.png]
2013-04-12 23:51:31 1.4.1.95 65204621971360f8422d6a79c0ac930a 2013-04-12 23:51:31 178.16.33.154
2013-04-06 16:12:44 1.4.1.95 5cdb586a97fa97015ee01a684fe0f95f 2013-04-12 17:48:57 178.16.33.154

you banned your self... didn't read a popup ?
try to understand!

1 premium account is locked on the FIRST pc you use it =>1 premium can run 9999999999 lineage2 clients all premium

IF you change to a new pc you will ban your first pc

do not ban yourself again this must be your second or thirD time
Ok now i logged,thank you clockman Smile

Now other question, i have been banned from one server whe they updated new patch with lameguard,and i search in forum if i do RENEW function i will change my hardware key and i will can play in that server again,so i do it,after that i can play in server,but with free license,and when i tried back to premium i saw that message.
So i dont understand,when i sue renew i get ban?? so why i read message about renew function to change hdd id?
[Image: agent_smith.jpg]
LOL, no comment
no clarifying? all here faking genius,noone can explain for me
i know that,i asked why when i do Renew function i cant login to premium?
becosue i find post if i do renew i will change my hdd id,so why banned?
becouse u just dont read... when u do renew u ban ure old hwid that l2tower is using, u dont change ure pc hwid when u do renew of licence of l2tower... that option is when ure pc dies and u gotta swich to another pc then u do renew so there will be made new licence file with hwid of ure new pc..
google this " how to change hwid" and there u will find solution... for how to change hwid (but be warned if u do this... dont use premium licence for l2t cuz each time u have to change hwid u have to renew licence and when u do that u ban ure old hwid from l2tower... ). and i rly dont know why i even responded to this cuz u dont know what u are doin and speaking.. for gods sake changing hwdid with renewing licence of l2t ? cmon rly ? and show me the post where u saw that was posted that if u renew licence that u change ure hwid ? cuz u stated that u saw that it was posted.
(04-13-2013 19:45 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]becouse u just dont read... when u do renew u ban ure old hwid that l2tower is using, u dont change ure pc hwid when u do renew of licence of l2tower... that option is when ure pc dies and u gotta swich to another pc then u do renew so there will be made new licence file with hwid of ure new pc..
google this " how to change hwid" and there u will find solution... for how to change hwid (but be warned if u do this... dont use premium licence for l2t cuz each time u have to change hwid u have to renew licence and when u do that u ban ure old hwid from l2tower... ). and i rly dont know why i even responded to this cuz u dont know what u are doin and speaking.. for gods sake changing hwdid with renewing licence of l2t ? cmon rly ? and show me the post where u saw that was posted that if u renew licence that u change ure hwid ? cuz u stated that u saw that it was posted.

If he saw this, he misunderstood it... He change HWid in L2TOWER ACCOUNT-LICENSE not in his pc lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's