Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Editing files on Innova servers(sakaszli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, since i cannot post in the "help" section i will try here.
I have used latest File editor by sakaszli and after i edit files like l2.ini or user.ini the game crashes all the time or dont start at all. I have searched through forum and saw that other ppl have that problem too but no solution yet. Whats strange is that even if i dont modify those files at all, just decode and encode without doing any changes the game dont start either.

I used 413 encode and its supposed to be correct afaik, but after i open original file and modified in notepad(no modifications, just dec & enc) both files look entirely diffrent.

(modified l2.ini by simply dec/enc)
Lineage2Ver413�彶釵ꡣ浑愫쾣㋰줤쉌盟迉퀀㭒ü﫿幎
(original l2.ini)
Lineage2Ver413匁稃㚾ა킺⡼႐豘樗욹孁ᡒ羙Ⴐᠾ嚟돿
After using modified l2.ini game dont start at all.

What am i doing wrong ?
usually on the last line in ini files you can see the encoded version
(04-11-2013 11:28 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]usually on the last line in ini files you can see the encoded version

If you are talking about decoded ini then there is no such info in l2.ini, i always thought that the encode version is written at the begining of encoded file(Lineage2Ver413)
Maybe the creator of this file editor would like to take his stand in this topic ? Im talking about Sakaszli. Am i doing something wrong or its simply impossible to edit innova files ?
not impossible you can load any ini or settings whit he's custom loader, but it is not released to public (VIP only)
ok, so as i understood, without an additional "loader"(whatever it means) that he provides for money its impossible to use modified ini on innova servers... good to know.
Reference URL's