Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How to set % to heal and attack aggro mobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i set to ON in the ITEM USE where i set the percentage < hp to use the potion, and i guess that sometimes the bot dont use the potion, how i fix it?

and more one thing, sometimes the bot stops to attack becouse mob is on wall or something like this, and some other mobs start to attack the char, but he dont attack this mobs it still focused on the mob in the wall, its normal? how i fix it?

thank you
use /xcfg and make 1 script with CancelTarget function for example every 30 sec Smile
(08-27-2011 10:16 AM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]use /xcfg and make 1 script with CancelTarget function for example every 30 sec Smile

i dont understand too much abount scripts, u know where i can learn it?
What about setting delay on using potions for example 10-15 sec. and also use it as % of your hp/mp/cp. At the moment there is no delay between potions and on my server there are only MP drugs ( restoring MP over 15 seconds ) so the bot is spamming the pots till my MP is more then 50% or till i run outta pots. Also would be nice if you add menu to change the settings of % on which u use potions and reusetime of your personal choice.

EDIT: Ive just found the xcfg command and ive been able to change the setting to my likes. Sry for the reply above.
(08-27-2011 10:16 AM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]use /xcfg and make 1 script with CancelTarget function for example every 30 sec Smile

yes how to "create" script, where to write it and how to save it?
fisrt of all run : L2TowerScript.exe
[Image: clipboard01lve.jpg]

here you have example how to make script to use HP pot every 14s when HP is lower than 90%
http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=789

to set potion use in program, type in game .xcfg and you see this:
[Image: clipboard02xw.jpg]
go to Healing Tab and select Healing potion 1
Set Percent on what percent of your HP you want use pot, and Cooldown Time for reuse (15 000 ms = 15s)

all is wrote here http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=751
Reference URL's