Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Garden of Genesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I would like to have my train in GoG upper. But upstairs are those damn walls Confused
Whenever my MA targets a mob my cougars run off and the tyrr too. But the rest doesn't follow. Is there a setup that I can use pathing or is there something else?
yes there is, now go and learn to setup l2tower and search forum for answer cuz there is one u just have to find it
I love scavenger hunts! However I typed in Garden of Genesis and frankly enough not a single useful thread came up. I did used search before creating this topic.
Thanks for your kind words!
u can use path points for targeting, target inside polygon... put follow on tyrr (u said that couguars and tyrr are goin to hit mobs) use targetfix plugin for mobs that u cant see ?
and frankly im not surpised that u couldnt find anything with serch "garden of genesis" cuz mostly ppl dont share how to set up chars in certain areas cuz its all based on personal preference
Alright! Thanks for the info, however the polygon inside GoG is kinda impossible thats why I was asking Wink ! I will look for the targetfix script.

Thank you kindly
to be honest i didnt bot gog but i know lot of ppl do, so i know it works, and i got in my head how would i set it up XD if i where botin there. but whats in my head i already told u so its open for interpretation xD
You don't use inside polygon you use path points.

Refer to this for help with GoG upper. Same principle.

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-support-m...een-places
Reference URL's