Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2 Tower Freezing in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have problem with l2 tower. When i Running and injecting 2-3x lineage2 i have freeze in game. I Need to quit those processes and try launch again and again until freeze's disappear after many times of trying. I don't know where is the problem. I Reinstalled Framework to end version Framework 4.5 deleted plugins folder in l2 tower but freezes still exist.
By The way, i Using l2 Tower v1.4.1.95
Lineage: High Five official client from L2 Rpg Club server
Server: Rpg Club High five.
So where can be a problem? I Used l2 Tower report.
on clients that u got freezing just do alt+enter to make them full screen and then revert it back to window mode... it should help. b4 some time that was happening to me, alway had prob with 2 out of 8 clients like that so i just do this and prob stops with no need to restart client.. Try it maybe it will work for u
Uncheck "Disable background perfomance"
(04-08-2013 17:19 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Uncheck "Disable background perfomance"

I already disabled it, and still problem excist.

(04-08-2013 12:06 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]on clients that u got freezing just do alt+enter to make them full screen and then revert it back to window mode... it should help. b4 some time that was happening to me, alway had prob with 2 out of 8 clients like that so i just do this and prob stops with no need to restart client.. Try it maybe it will work for u

It didin't help, same problem i can prevent it many times and no effect when i feel freezing, i need close client.
You should not disable it, but do not turn this option ON.
Anotherway, your backgroud perfomance must not be disabled.

Then, try to clear plugin folder.
Then type here.
(04-09-2013 22:12 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]You should not disable it, but do not turn this option ON.
Anotherway, your backgroud perfomance must not be disabled.

Then, try to clear plugin folder.
Then type here.

I get what u mean. I not turned in that function, already cleaned plugins folder and problem still excist. :/
Then try just to launch client, then launch bot and inject.
Dont inject with pre-buttons.
Reference URL's