Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: PvPSuite - Featuring Anti Backstab, Informers, Title Effects and more! (NOW FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(05-03-2013 02:48 AM)iLxBiMbOxShoCK Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Wink .
P.S: I think u have my systemmsg,ahahaha Big Grin !
Anyway gz for the script.But in many server they dont allow u to use /unstuck when u are on fear.U can stop run,by pressing del too .

Thanks!
Indeed its your systemmsg. Big Grin
About the fear yep in many servers /unstuck its fixed while you're on fear. Maybe I will implement this with the del key in a later version! Wink
Please can you make a plugin or script to Cardinal and Dominator to heal in party? In High Five servers please.

I can pay for that!
^Yes, accepted you on Skype, see you there! Big Grin
Wtf, i'm always On, How it is possible i missed this topic?
Great Job.
^Haha not sure how you missed it Smile
Thank you!
Its possible u implement detect attribut of the weapon of my enemy and a message on screen with the attribute and for oly show name and class of the enemy this for gracia final
^I can't think any way to detect weapon attribute of the enemy. Its possible to show name and class of the enemy in olympiad and its already implemented.
And by damage any way to detect attribute
^Too many variables can cause damage changes so its not theoretically possible. I cannot think a standard way of doing this.
Mmmm ok but if in a feature its possible pls pm me and other thing i wanna buy u plugin, its possible buy you by dolars only can buy on dolars not euros by paypal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's