Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Pick up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya guys, just looking for some info on pick up, for the moment i just have my char set to pick up mana herbs (mage) but where i am hunting no1 is picking up drops so i keep running to other peoples drop and waiting to pick up there herbs, so i miss killing the mob and therefor wait to pick up again.
i have tried to mess around with the settings, but is there a way that i can only try to pick up mine or so he leaves the drops and comes back to them when the timer is up?
yes there is , u see in pickup settings u got filters, if u want to pickup only your drops uncheck (to change colour to not be yellow) all in filter by target , in filter by hit uncheck all except "me / pet/ party" and filter by drop uncheck orphant

and now +1 rep me XD
Cheers dude, i tried it earlier and it didnt seem to work, but now it does Smile
what is orphant btw?
i guess items that are droped from mobs and nobody did picked them up
Items that have been on the ground for over 45 seconds
And specific items, only with script?
u could made new topic but anyway il give u answer,
right click on tray icon of l2tower>running game> char name > configuration from there u can find picking up settings so unceck what u dont wanna to pickup, but cuz there is some bug item setting doesnt get saved so when u exit client and l2t and log again u will have to make item settings again.
second way is type in game /xcfg it will run configurator then go file>atack find pid of ure char client and atach... all rest is same like i said above.

+1 me if i helped u out
(03-26-2013 22:47 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]u could made new topic but anyway il give u answer,
right click on tray icon of l2tower>running game> char name > configuration from there u can find picking up settings so unceck what u dont wanna to pickup, but cuz there is some bug item setting doesnt get saved so when u exit client and l2t and log again u will have to make item settings again.
second way is type in game /xcfg it will run configurator then go file>atack find pid of ure char client and atach... all rest is same like i said above.

+1 me if i helped u out

Forsaken, i'll try it today. Sorry i don't post a new thread. If works good i'll put +1 with pleasure ^^
didnt work for me he still tries to pick other peoples shit...only Things that are YELLOW are Monsters,and ME
this is my pickup setthings
[Image: awse.jpg]

*** this char make just pickup for he dont atack or samthing els.

how to set ur pickup items : http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guide-how...-ur-pickup
Reference URL's