Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Multiple Bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When im botting with 2bots at once (2x L2) the one character which is in "active" window acts faster then the other, for example, 1st one always "attack, pick up (if turned on), instantly target the next mob and attack instantly. the 2nd bot works like this: "wait about 3seconds, target mob, when mob dies it waits about 3 secs again...pick up the drop (always waiting 2-3 secs before pickin' each item), then waiting 2-3secs again and target/assist next mob, same goes when 2nd one is buffin' : buff,wait,buff,wait and so on...

So this is my PC problem (like too slow or something) or there is a option to delete that "Waiting", or maybe its a bug?
Disable the option "Decrease Background Performance" in the client
(08-17-2011 03:53 AM)snacks Wrote: [ -> ]Disable the option "Decrease Background Performance" in the client

any idea how to make this on interlude ? i know there is a dll file that makes this maybe som1 can post it Smile
there is option to do this in l2tower loader
(12-22-2011 00:13 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]there is option to do this in l2tower loader

perfect ;p +100 for L2tower Tongue
(12-22-2011 00:13 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]there is option to do this in l2tower loader

I tried to do that from l2 tower ... but its still the same thing ... it freezes when i am on windows ... i did something 2 days ago and it worked and now it doesnt go how i want again Sad( please help ... thx
Reference URL's