Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [SPAM] Be carefull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Be carefull, GMs start to ban in Magmeld server.
source?
Roger Roger
LOL
(02-27-2013 02:23 AM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Peruvian Airforces .

if u check the previous topic about ban waves links some people say they got ban on shilen and magmeld.
but well, i wont stop boting just because they banned some,Currently I got all chars on and will stay like this even with main char on shilen I don't care, I think I'll survive their inspection with my advanced scripts!
Big Grin scripts from the future
(02-27-2013 03:23 AM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]if u check the previous topic about ban waves links some people say they got ban on shilen and magmeld.
but well, i wont stop boting just because they banned some,Currently I got all chars on and will stay like this even with main char on shilen I don't care, I think I'll survive their inspection with my advanced scripts!

Same, but i will survive with my advanced ass-luck
carefull shilen also!!! a friend just got checked inside kartia!! he got teleported like miliseconds, like blink the screen, he read about this check and he kills the screen

note: still not ban yet, but in zranger forum they say it takes 1-2 days after the check. Confused
Im ok now, but 1 friend o my clan using zranger got ban tank 97 on magmeld
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's