Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [SPAM] Be carefull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Full group banned this night at loa.
server shilien

source: group from a cp member
For loa my 4 trains still working very well Wink Btw its good when person with 1 post talkking about mass ban on very good spots. Interesting dont you think? ;]

Thats how that kind of players get theys spots for some time Smile Botting is always risky than when i bot i count i can take ban anytime not only when they "checking"

GL stay logget off cuz manny of my trains working well on some of your spots and few of friends just started to farm also than when you come back and see others on "your" spots blame only yourself.
My party on Shilen still alive, only healer keeps getting DC.
I got one of my toons in a CH buying GE's...

But for some reason, since 2-3 days after 2-3 buy, i find him out of the CH...

L2T is PAUSED, only the script to buy GE is active...

Would that be a GM testing me ?

Any other thoughts?
Chronos just got hit.
Full harnak party banned, kinda sucks that I had my new main there with lvl 87-87-80_80.. so now im kinda setback since Im left with 2x iss and one yul. And ofc no char creation on Naia..
(03-02-2013 10:15 AM)lighisse Wrote: [ -> ]Full harnak party banned, kinda sucks that I had my new main there with lvl 87-87-80_80.. so now im kinda setback since Im left with 2x iss and one yul. And ofc no char creation on Naia..

Floor?

Nothing about that on official forum?
2nd and what Ive seen nothing on Official forum.. whole pt was 87-88
[Image: shot00006ot.jpg]
Banhammer in Chronos. GC empty, dunno about other areas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's