Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Enchant hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i heard there is something like enchant hack or something like that...is it possible to put/create one in Tower?
no, let me guess, you 12 years old ?
Big Grin OWNED , go back to nursery boy LOL
yea if im asking is it possible to make enchant hack THAT makes me a 12 years old... nice thinking... keep going!
(08-15-2011 07:18 AM)blabla Wrote: [ -> ]yea if im asking is it possible to make enchant hack THAT makes me a 12 years old... nice thinking... keep going!

Yes, because such thing like "enchant hack" don't exists and never exists, we could talk about exploits but they server dependend...
And people what know about them don't like to share, oh yee I can make that you weapon will be +50 but only on your screen. Thats a problem people don't undestand diffrence bettwen multi & singe player gamees.
The only thing you could try is buying enchanted weapons, altough most servers have it protected. It should be done by packet hack programs. Google it!

cya
well i just asked what i dont know and all i got at the first place was the knowledge that im 12years, and yes i dont know which stuff is server depending and which is "system" depending or somethin'...i dont think its THAT hard to explain what you already did NOW. Thanks
Reference URL's