Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problem with summoner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i've already read all posts talking about summoner script but no1 seems working.

i tried some amirooo script but i think it doesn't work cause i'm in interlude. if've ofc changed my summon skill id with the original one in the script.

when i start amirooo script:
it starts summon, it attack mobs but never, never heal. And an other problem is that if also i heal summon instead bot, it stops combat anyway after 3-4 mobs.
IDK if is important but when activated amiroo script i see in chat continuously spammed that i can't summon again because i just have a summon, maybe is this the problem?

so i would like a simplified script with:
1)summon at beginning and when summon disappear
2)activate beast when summon disappear (but i think it works)
3)when summon attack summoner stay near
4)heal with only servitor heal when <80%

many thanks and sorry for my bad english Tongue
waiting for a reply Smile
you dint set all settings in amiro's script, there is part in witch you have to set how many summons you can have. By default it is set to 3 as i remember, thats why you get spam on chat that you cant summon more sumons.
This way you will have all 4 options solved. As it goes for IL client, as you know it is not directly supported as admins/programmers since some time directly supports as main target client with chronicle GOD+. Thats why they may be some problems with healing summons/pets on older chronicles.
Exactly
so i can't solve the problem of healing, and the only thing that i can do is to put servitor heal every 15/20sec how buff/nuke attack.. right?
no
Reference URL's