Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Unsupported Game Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey mates
I was trying L2 tower on an Interlude Server and i'm getting this message always. Bot Failed, then Unsupported Game Version. Already did search but no answer was given about this respect if you need system past i'll gladly give you the link in PM. Got it updated and i had it working on a GOD server (official). So things like directx doesn't matter at all, about the license its green. I'm using static 2.6. And if i open L2tower.exe then open L2.exe i can get to the select server part but L2.exe will automatically close after i click the server. So i can't inject in char selection. And if i try to inject before that bug occurs.

Thanks in advance,

xPok

any more info just ask me
try Use old inject method
and as it goes for IL servers, always try inject on selecting char window
(02-14-2013 08:52 AM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]try Use old inject method

Hey hey mate, unfortunately i can't get to to char window select, only if i open l2tower.exe after i get into the char selection cause l2.exe will automatically closes if i open l2tower.exe before :/. And if i open l2tower.exe on the char selection, the following error appears: "Load failed, unsupported game version. If you sure that this game is supported by Bot,inform us about this on forum". Appreciating your help

Thanks in advance,
xPok
(02-14-2013 14:12 PM)nfarl Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2013 08:52 AM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]try Use old inject method

Hey hey mate, unfortunately i can't get to to char window select, only if i open l2tower.exe after i get into the char selection cause l2.exe will automatically closes if i open l2tower.exe before :/. And if i open l2tower.exe on the char selection, the following error appears: "Load failed, unsupported game version. If you sure that this game is supported by Bot,inform us about this on forum". Appreciating your help

Thanks in advance,
xPok

Same here i read smthing for downgrade but is old post ! :/ any1 help?
try downgrade
(02-14-2013 23:40 PM)Forsakendeamon Wrote: [ -> ]try downgrade
Shall i downgrade to 1.4.1.94?

Tested, didn't work Sad
Hi, same here!! im try to log into lineage GOD but same problems.. can anyone help us?? thx a lot
Reference URL's