Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: CHRONOS ADENA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-27-2013 14:38 PM)Stopzel Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am intrested, but dont seem to get a hold on you. Not sure if the private message system works

you are a new user with one post.
the fact that you spent some USD on premium does not inspire faith.

Best you cen get is a banned char if you want to scam so what do you think you can gain?
Lol so cause i am new, i wont have a chance to buy a char? I thought i needed to worry to get scammed. What you want me to buy other stuff before i can buy from you. Sjeezes fucked up shit, nevermind then.

(08-27-2013 22:45 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2013 14:38 PM)Stopzel Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am intrested, but dont seem to get a hold on you. Not sure if the private message system works

you are a new user with one post.
the fact that you spent some USD on premium does not inspire faith.

Best you cen get is a banned char if you want to scam so what do you think you can gain?
up
Ok i was a bit new to this. But the deal went great. Nice guy. Bought account + adenas. You get all the info and you can change it afterwards.
fast and reliable seller. I would definitely recommend. is very helpful.

i buyed ISS and all info was provided.
asfcvfvasfasd
(09-09-2013 03:25 AM)linbin Wrote: [ -> ]if you want to sell your account, you can sell your account on our site, we have many customer will see, and we have deal this order for many years, you can trust us. plz connect our live support or talk with our skpe go3zoom. thanks for you support our 3zoom. come

3 zoom is the worst reseller site ever. you do not do anything to make it worth the commision you earn.
Sent you a pm for adena
dafaq next time report non vip wtb/wts
not all buyers are premium, ll dough most scammers are not
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's