Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Meshless items - official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well is it safe from meshless items on official servers? or do i need to not pickup xD
safe by me 7 months no ban
HEhehehe Wink Nice nice, i touth that all bot progs are getting that prob cuz of outdated datapacks like l2net for example. so if ncsoft update datapack they gotta update it too and in meanwhile l2net do update u can get meshless item and get banned. xD
Thanks for the info man Wink
well I don't think that the case, my theory this is what really happen:
Herbs have timer, they sometimes don't get deleted (server sending object id deletion), but our client is programmed to auto remove it from being visible and pick up after a set time maybe 1 minute(assumption haven't checked the actual time), the bot keep trying to pick it up even after that time have elapsed when it shouldn't be doing with an actual client. (maybe more items have this feature I don't know it happened to me on major mana herb item was detected by bot (made script to check drops) but its not visible even though the coordinates should make it visible and pickup by client wasnt sending any request to pick it up but the bot pick up keep trying because its detected).
ps: the mana herb was not detected on the other 4 chars I had in that spot.
Reference URL's