Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Does not Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I'm going to post before this starts to get spammed.
Yes L2 Tower does work.
Yes their are issues with both Tyrr and Dagger skills.
Yes it will get fixed give it time.
Yes if you log in 3 clients you will get DC'ed on the 3rd and any subsiqunt account after #3.
What they changed of tyrr/dagger skills?
*its a ncsoft problme !
I dunno, haven't logged in my main yet.

Okay well a friend of mine just loaded 6 clients without tower up on the same computer without running tower using normal clients, no its tower sided. just a small update.

ok new update, i can log in multiple accounts just not my dagger, it gets ingame but then immediatly DC's. Friend of mine is having the same issue. Iss/sum/everything logs in fine, just not dagger.
yes, dagger cannot log in at all. Tyrr can login, somethings are wrong with some skills not sure which yet. Other than this its Perfect.
Did you try deleting configuration for dagger ? ( under L2Tower/config/*.l2t )

And is it L2 crashing or you get ingame "Disconnected" popup ?
Well apparently its L2 not tower, its on their website also. So tower will only need to be updated sometime to reflect new tyrr and othel skills. Blame NCSoft.
(01-23-2013 21:38 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]Well apparently its L2 not tower, its on their website also. So tower will only need to be updated sometime to reflect new tyrr and othel skills. Blame NCSoft.

Tower works just fine. That login issue that Rogue has is L2 side. Apparently all Rogues that logged off having Scorpion Poison + Max Crit Buffs on them can't login (get disc pop up). I am online now with one Rogue that didnt had the buffs on him and it's working just fine Smile
Alright, looks like we've confirmed a fix for the Othell Rogue issue involving removing those active skills. We'll deploy this in an emergency maintenance in a couple hours from now. After this maintenance Othell Rogue characters should be able to log in. No other issues are being fixed with this emergency maintenance, but we are creating bug reports and requesting fixes for them as the support tickets come in. I'll be posting the maintenance notice shortly.

by Sacer
any info about disconnected account??
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's