Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1 client lags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, some times (manly in the last few days) i have got it when one of my clients goes laggy, just the one client though, i will speak in one and flick over to the other client and it all shows but on my other client it takes 20sec for it to appear, any ideas? this has only happended since i updated ,my tower
downgrade
i have the last version 15 client Online and no lag. !
(01-21-2013 21:20 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]downgrade

how do i down grade? is there a section with old l2 towers?
right click tower icon near windows clock
cheers dude, i just reinstalled my l2 and havent put tower back on, and the one client still lags out, where as all my other clients are fine :*(
same char on that laggy client? HEALER maybe?
Its my main, wynn that is always lagged, i open that client 1st and it has 10 - 15 sec lag, sometimes maybe worse, then i open up my yul and then iss and they are fine.
seems weird
Try it on a different pc? If same tell ncsoft the problem your character has.
Yea tried it on a diff pc, works fine, even formatted my pc and installed l2 but same problem, l2 arent helping they cant really tell what the problem is, so i havedone a vidoe of me loggin into one char and moving around, then logging right into my wynn and cant move, hopefully they might be able to do something about,
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's