Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: nuke // pve target, issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, with this new update 1.4.0.37... my char is not targeting mob fast,it dont target next mob after killed mob, he wait for the mob dissapear from target and then later target next mob... before that update it was working fine just that with mob on over range skill dont move to kill. melee attack work very good, just some stuck in rocks.

who can help me with it?, any script, suggestion... I'm newbie >.<

thanks in advanced.
same here
problem is with skills only ? in 1.4.0.37 was small fix for stuck after skill usage... I will look on this
Not only after skills, every time a mob dies he waits till the mob disappear to change target, on PvE target or assist, it should cancel the target when the mob has 0 HP and he isn't doing it after the last update...
Only happens when using skills.
same here Sad
Only with skills.
//working on fix
(08-03-2011 07:03 AM)ABT Wrote: [ -> ]hey, with this new update 1.4.0.37... my char is not targeting mob fast,it dont target next mob after killed mob, he wait for the mob dissapear from target and then later target next mob... before that update it was working fine just that with mob on over range skill dont move to kill. melee attack work very good, just some stuck in rocks.

who can help me with it?, any script, suggestion... I'm newbie >.<

thanks in advanced.

for temporary visit http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=693 hope its help you....
i remove the T on the nuker skill and works for me. now target get back normal
Reference URL's