Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Screenie - Watch your Bots from anywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So guys, i made a program, that takes a picture of your screen, and uploads it to a ftp-server, and then you are able to watch the screenshot from anywhere (Phone, other pc and such) by going to a website.

i made this program for my self, but, if anyone would like that kind of thing, ill make a few changes, and then release it here.

just needed to know if anyone would be interested in it

overtime, i have plans for this program, to be able to show adena per hour, % exp per hour, Start/Stop bot, and such things,

This is not, a plugin/script for the bot, this is a standalone program

for the secureness of the useres, i will ofcause, be releasing the source code for trustable people, so they can tell if it does harm or not..

/Zavis
interesting maybe can be useful to read capcha etc
It's gonna be sweeeeet, I guess Smile
teamviewer! free and has mobile version!
and you can fully control your pc aswell!
(01-03-2013 20:59 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]teamviewer! free and has mobile version!

this will be easyer, you just have to go to a website, and you are good to go.
zavis, can u show us the screen of this programm?
(01-03-2013 20:59 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]teamviewer! free and has mobile version!

I didn't commented like this just to don't discourage him...
Any update on this?
yeah im a little interested in this as well so i can check up on my bots at work without having to try and load up team viewer.
i also works on http://www.teamviewer.com/
you can install it on android and watch 100% online whats happening
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's