Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Party-healing Bishop bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to dual-box (Archer+Bishop) and fail to figure how to make the Bishop heal himself and the archer properly. Do I need a script for that or just have to set-up the options in /cfg properly?
There is such thing like Healing in build in features, just search...
I tried adding the skill in HP/CP/Mana Recovery but the Bishop is only using the spell like once per 5 seconds and only on the target that he already has (Doesn't change targets ever). I also tried using the skill Greater Battle Heal in Party Buffs section but it did nothing.

The guide doesn't really explain what each button does and how to properly do things...
try /disabletargetingwithshift
It was already disabled. I've tried everything I could think of. Unless there's a guide explaining how things are achieved I doubt I'll get it to work.

Thanks anyway.
Try deactivating the "Decrease background performance" in your lineage 2 options, on the Audio/System tab.
I managed to get this to work however the spot only uses the skill once per 1-2 seconds. On a high-rate server with mana pots where I am at, I would love if the bot spammed Greater Battle Heal on the target.

Can this be modified/added for a future version?
Reference URL's