Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: SHILEN - LF hacked account/ items: char name: Chupchup/Hamster/JonCreator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys/ Mods

Recently I were hacked by someone who knew me very well. I would like to ask you to inform me if you have seen any of those accounts/ items for sale. I will reward you fairly

The Hacker has taken:

- lvl 97 YUL elf male named " Hamster " : seraph set, specter bow +4 SA+300 holy

- lvl 96 90% ISS male orc named " Joncreator": TW heavy set< +4 blessed specter dual Blunt +300

- lvl 98 Feoh elf male name " Chupchup"

- clan lvl 11 MagicR

- around 10 bil adena, octavis necklace, clan WH full of stuff, set seraph light +6 with gaiter blesed

--------------------------------

- the hacker might try to sell you those stuff which I possibly recall, so don't buy it

- I am a good guy here so please help me try to find the hacker. I hate him because of the fact that he knew me very well, and he still stole stuff from me

email: Kiennth@me.com

I will reward fairy for useful information
(12-17-2012 19:55 PM)giobien Wrote: [ -> ]- clan lvl 11 MagicR

from some servers i know this clan name Smile
lol... its realy bad! ;/
well problem with char names they can be changed.
but any extra infos what is that guy main char is/was?
Try recover them from ncsoft...never trust people unless you are marryed to them... Will keep an eye opend for your stuff

Btw ncsoft has the logs whit ips for all modifications made

Sticky for a while if it helps
That's bad I would ask on maxcheaters.com they have huge blackmarket, gl.
hamster is still the lord of MagicR
MagicR is one of the best clans i know... i was on dex and they was cool
just checked the ch

(12-18-2012 20:43 PM)cobra8co Wrote: [ -> ]MagicR is one of the best clans i know... i was on dex and they was cool
some dinosaurs quited but WE R STILL ALIVE Smile

//////////////////////

Thats why im not buying chars from ppl that i dont know, You never cant trust this ppl its rly easy to recover account.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's