Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1.4.0.35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Changes in folder structure, new updater - old one not support anymore. You need to download full bot in manual way from here.
  • Added support for more hook libs in loader, ability to patch system folders (adds imports to selected .dll)
  • Added enchanting, deleting, crystallization, argumentation, craft items from scripts.
  • Extended base User class in scripts.
  • Added MP potions for Dragon Network support.
  • Added fishing feature
  • Added ability to auto accept rest, auto go to village/ch/castle...
  • Added ability to auto accept party request, send invitations and dismiss members.
  • And other minor changes...
My HERO TEAM !!! ^^ TY much
Hello ClockMan,

I got an error when I click "Run & Inject 1", here's the screenshot:

[Image: error1cu.png]

How to fix it?

Thanks.
Make sure that you unpacked 1.4 version into fresh directory. For me looks like you got using old version of file Injecter.dll.

If you not sure if you got last version, you can delete all files except L2TowerUpdater, and then just run it...
Also make sure that you got installed .Net 3.5, 4.0, Visual C++ Redistribute Package 2008 SP1
when i used Auto Fishing...
why it just reeling one time, after that, no action happen...
my catch just go away Smile
(08-01-2011 15:57 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that you unpacked 1.4 version into fresh directory. For me looks like you got using old version of file Injecter.dll.

If you not sure if you got last version, you can delete all files except L2TowerUpdater, and then just run it...
Also make sure that you got installed .Net 3.5, 4.0, Visual C++ Redistribute Package 2008 SP1

I replaced the new files into the old files, so here's the problem, if I create a new folder with the new version, I dont get this problem anymore.

Thanks for your answer.

I got another question, is there anyway to use scroll of ress when a party member die? And how I put autoheal to partymembers?

Thanks again Wink

Great work as allways.
Reference URL's