Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Best/Safest spot to bot on freya.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to ask a suggestion: where is the best spot to fastest lvl up/farm with BOT? And where's the safest one where is not much ppl or no obstacles and so on... And which char i should use for bot farming (like dagger or sph and so on)

(lvl 76+)

Thanks in advance.
what with buffs?
with wc/dc

Main char is fighter.
so? any suggestions?
Pavel ruins ? kinda low lvl but very easy mobs to kill
Thanks, but can i get a bit more info? like where to lvl at 76, 78, 80, 82, and so on...if mobs is low on pavel ruins for 76, then it will be too low for 82 and so on...

And what class i should make for aden/expensive stuff bot farm and where?

Because im kinda new on freya and i dont know much things.
heh im kinda old school farmer ^^ u can farm with fighter at GC or Mithril mines or Den of Evil for s80 recipes ,with mage u can farm PI / Field of silence~whispers 80+- lvling / farming areas...what server u play ?
low rate server
mithril mines...close range ressistance mobs, hard to kill and low xp...den of evil aggro mobs and too much in one spot (like 10 i found)...giant cave...dont remember whats wrong there but its not a great spot for bot Smile

the point is that when there is aggro mobs, my wc die too fast after he use party buffs
Can u tell me items ? And what chars u have
tyrant, leather draconic now, soon will get heavy moirai(i hope) and no rb jewells
Reference URL's