Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: November 28/2012 update issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. since today's update i can't seem to launch l2 official.
When i launch using l2-tower it launches l2 then before you can see the login page the error shows. "l2.exe has stopped working". If anyone know what the issue is can you please let me know.
thank you
I have a similar problem, on L2 official. Load to Server Select and Disconect from Server.
I am pretty sure they are working on a fix for it, Looking at the last posted update to the system folder in help/tutorial section it is dated 11/21/12, so with that im assuming this has not been patched yet.

Got it going, there is no patch to the system folder, so you have to do it the long way.. Cant use the lazy system folder ppatch, You have to do the 9 step walkthough exactly as its described and should fix most problems.
Exactly!! Smile lazy update eta 6h
This is simple to solve.

Make a new folder with the name: systemBOT.
Ps: Let the original system and systemBOT in the root folder of L2.

Update the system folder with the launcher. Then grab all files
updated and play inside the folder "systemBOT."

Remove the GameGuard folder and the folder again GameGuard.des "systemBOT."
Ps: Do not forget to put the file again. Dll in the "systemBOT."

That done, go to the program:

Base / Select and browse to the folder L2.exe "systemBOT."

Okay, now just click on Run & Inject 1x (or more)

Sorry for my English and I have helped.
one thing important to now to if you open client from normal and not modified system folder make sur to make it after opning all client witn l2tower inject before
you guys can be so lazy, download new system and patch it again. server changed protocol thats why.
Reference URL's