Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: places for botting..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok guys..i have iss+wynn...and soon ill have othel..im searching for places to bot..ive been botting stakato nest..ive been finding rooms there always and the money is not too bad if u have an othel too, safe and no pkers..

2nd i tried MoS but the two big rooms are always busy and if not ill get pked

3rd i tried Giants Cave with the quest and its again a pain in the ass to find empty room

Also I dont have a pk char to pk and i think its a waste of time because then he'll pk me again and wont let me bot

Any suggestions for places to bot and earn money? lets discuss Tongue
I have Wynn+Iss too. And i have the same problem. I am not actually botting, but use l2tower for my iss and control wynn bymyself so i do Kamaloka 83 (labyring) alone and take good drop. Also i make Kartia 85 i creat game and make it daily with both chars in the group. But for real botting you can try Antaras Lair. It is very good for Iss+Wynn the problem is that Its full of bots Smile no free rooms and another problem - you need a healer to clean the poison, because ISS dont have purify. Other option is swamp but after 87 is really slow. Harnak 1 is a good option but again at least 3 box. ISS+Wynn+Healer or tank.
nice idea about kamaloka ill try it...yeah ive tried LOA but that mob that casts the curse kills me..without aeore its impossible :o ..ill try harnak when i get healer ;p

thanks for reply
its impossible do harnak with healer dc.. always healer got dc.......
have same problem healer. dc after 30 min not only in harnak but everywhere leave bot and after 30 mind healer dc
This is a sht dude..
I have a question. I got Wynn+Iss as i said befor. I put Iss to Healing mod (using Healing melody) and i organize it to heal Me and my Wynn. But how to make it heal the cougars/reapers/bears??? How to put them into the menu??
smokedeeper man i tried the last boss in kamaloka 83 with wynn and iss but there was no chance...it would take hours to kill it..minions kept spawning taking time...how the hell do u do it? :O good items or wtf?
(12-04-2012 01:12 AM)souidos26 Wrote: [ -> ]smokedeeper man i tried the last boss in kamaloka 83 with wynn and iss but there was no chance...it would take hours to kill it..minions kept spawning taking time...how the hell do u do it? :O good items or wtf?

Smile Really??? No i dont have good armor/weapon. Even my iss is with Wizard Harmony and Sumoner/pets with warrior. Its super easy, with l2tower is just super easy, i have done it without l2tower too, playing on 2 chars changing alt+tab SmileI kill it for 1 buff totally, the whole Labyrint. I kill 1st room to reduce p def of boss, then skip cuz its pointless since you use cougars. But if yo uwant rape them too. Make sure Iss use AOE skills all the time.
PS: You must also spam the mark the gives you mana and use all skills on your sumoner on CD. And the same on ISS and the boss dies. I dont have attribute on my weapon, which is Uni-R Bow/Caster. The drop is not really great, but Full items like Icarus Spirit/Vesper robe/Jewels, enchants. 88 is max lvl you can do it.
(12-05-2012 02:30 AM)smokedeeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012 01:12 AM)souidos26 Wrote: [ -> ]smokedeeper man i tried the last boss in kamaloka 83 with wynn and iss but there was no chance...it would take hours to kill it..minions kept spawning taking time...how the hell do u do it? :O good items or wtf?

Smile Really??? No i dont have good armor/weapon. Even my iss is with Wizard Harmony and Sumoner/pets with warrior. Its super easy, with l2tower is just super easy, i have done it without l2tower too, playing on 2 chars changing alt+tab SmileI kill it for 1 buff totally, the whole Labyrint. I kill 1st room to reduce p def of boss, then skip cuz its pointless since you use cougars. But if yo uwant rape them too. Make sure Iss use AOE skills all the time.
PS: You must also spam the mark the gives you mana and use all skills on your sumoner on CD. And the same on ISS and the boss dies. I dont have attribute on my weapon, which is Uni-R Bow/Caster. The drop is not really great, but Full items like Icarus Spirit/Vesper robe/Jewels, enchants. 88 is max lvl you can do it.

What about exp?
Reference URL's