Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Game Very Very Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to everyone.. I got a really big problem and i cant really understand what's going on..My problem is :

When i log in a server where there is no anti-bot i play normally, no lag etc..let's say i can play.. but when i log a f****G server with anti-bot , even if i don't have the bot opened, or even if i don't have the bot in my computer or even if i reinstal windows , change router dns, change every dmn thing in the world (i tried everything..) it lags like the hell..it takes like 30 seconds to buff me, when i teleport it takes like 10 minutes for keep running coz it's like im lagging like the hell and i see things after some minutes.. It's just when there is a stupid server with antibot coz those tards of servers changed the l2.exe with l2.bin and with this stupid l2.bin i cant play.. u can say "but l2.bin its the same as l2.exe, well what i have to say..i cant totally play it..(my connection is 7MB/s and even with 1MB i can play the other servers so with 7 there wouldnt be any problem..) i know thats not the right place where to post but God..those retard of server do things and dont even know how. they cant answer to me coz they dont know a shit either.. if someone here have an idea..and sorry but im pretty angry for this..coz i think im the only one in the world with that problem-- i would be glad to listen your opinions.. thanks to everyone and keep rocking.
maybe its the servers problem and not yours.
No because my friends dont have problems..and as i can see on forums neither other players..
Server, test account etc maybe someone will test it
They already tested my account they said everything is ok for them, also my friends can login with my account and also other accounts that i make its exactly the same..
So your friends can bot whit no lag?
no its not about botting.. i dont use the bot and i lag like the hell when i login..but only in servers with antibot :\
Probably... A lot to guess here.. Antivirus scanning? Any "cleanup software" that might detect antibot scan as a virus... Enless posibilitys, provide more info

Probably... A lot to guess here.. Antivirus scanning? Any "cleanup software" that might detect antibot scan as a virus... Enless posibilitys, provide more info, any info that might be helpfull
No antivirus activated, tried disabiliting everything that could block ports etc but notthing.. tried to change everything that could block the game but notthing.. its that stupid l2.bin that doesnt make me play
if u r playing on official servers... all servers r laging like sh1t Wink from 1-2 days.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's