Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Help Hiding IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I've been banned from another gaming forum I regularly visit. I would like to reregister and hopefully start fresh without them tracing my banned account with the new one I will make in the future. My current IP is static and I'm on a shared internet connection with some roomates.

After searching for a program that can hide my IP my friends recommended a program called Expat Shield. Do you guys know if it can legitly mask your IP and allow you to surf sites anonymously or can it be easily detected and trace me back to my banned account?

If not do you guys know of any free programs that can change my IP and not easily detectable that I'm hiding behind a proxy. Or is the fact that I'm on a shared connection making this impossible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
hotspot shield
proxy

what other forum? Smile
@Fox Dropshock Brigade it's a halo gaming community. Do you think a proxy/expat/hotspot/or any other program will help. I don't want to go through all the pretending to be new to end up getting caught lol.

@Jssom is hotspot shield free like expat and have you personally tried it on another site where you originally registered with your real ip?
try web proxy... its realy working
try tor browser.
works fine
i tried it and its free

u know the H5 servers some servers u can play with 1 chr or 2 only in the same time

i was using it and it's working good and safe
Reference URL's