Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Forgotten Blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shilen.

If someone have a FB on Shilen, tell me.

And Cry Green 13 too;
Is easy to make it go on shop winkz in giran i think you will find it fuk... do you want come on shilen and help you ?!?
Fb cry 13 => what?

I Ar on phone slow net...
(11-17-2012 22:31 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Fb cry 13 => what?

I Ar on phone slow net...

Health.

I want buy a Cry Green 13.
So you can buy from giran luxory shop or weapons shops Forgotten Blande misteryos and you will open and you have chance to recive bound whit healt... you need this forgotten blade for make duals... i think you need to ask this question in game other person... Smile not here... hehe , on luxory i think you can make your own crystal green at lvl 13 you will need to give crystals A B S i dont know for make this crystal buy weapons and crystalizate... i hope you understand me...
Luxury selling only lv 12! Smile

I have a FB full, i just want a green 13!
ON old lineage like l2hi5 or l2freya or l2kamael was working make 1 cry lvl 12 to 13 if you have the crystal in invetory and kill one of this raidboss i dont know if is work here...you can try

Crystal Stage: 13
Anakazel (78) Passive 13 Full Party
Ember (80) Passive 13 Full Party
Darnel (81) Passive 13 Full Party
Kechi (82) Passive 13 Full Party
Baylor (83) Passive 13 Full Party
Tears (83) Passive 13 Full Party

sourse : http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/soul
Just buy it in Auction House......... You will find it fast, and at low price coz it is a lvl 13...
(11-18-2012 11:00 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Just buy it in Auction House......... You will find it fast, and at low price coz it is a lvl 13...

On Shilen dont have any.

><

Only Red and Blue! lol
couldnt you buy like 10 FB and 1 of them will give u desired SA? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's