Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2tower is sending ur database watch out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i find 2 weird folders Send and chat ?
in those folders i see saved talk,chat,trade info about everything and i see that l2tower is sending that files to ur database good that i can kill sending anything from that l2tower so guys watch out ur data is in dangerous.
You are simply retard, maybe read forum/l2tower's infos before writing such topics?
Bastardo!! Nooo!!!

You discovered your own chat logs!

Such a dangerus smartness like yours might kill you Smile but next time might get your harddrive banned whit love, fox
my chat folder contains about 9500 files in about 29 gb... poor l2tower developers, they have to read all these =)
(11-16-2012 15:48 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]my chat folder contains about 9500 files in about 29 gb... poor l2tower developers, they have to read all these =)

XD
No one has access to any log, on your pc. Feel free to delete them and disable future creation

Replace Y whit N in logsettings.txt
Omegefe
wtf with adena selling signatures?
If I am here that means I am botting and don't need to buy adena...
(11-16-2012 15:48 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]my chat folder contains about 9500 files in about 29 gb... poor l2tower developers, they have to read all these =)

you can turn it off in logSettings.txt
chat low was build in l2tower since lot of ppl asked for it. And as ClockMan said you can easily turn off logging by editing file logSettings.txt
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's