Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: reply button not working/ buffer not getting kicked.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first question is for clock,
when ever i try to reply it says

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

i made my own thread someone said something, i tried to answer him and it says this...

Question2: i tried to use my iss-enchanter script he gets the invite and yes he is buffing but he is not getting kicked from party.
i do know this is the second thread! but thats because i cant reply on any of my threads. help plox.
Hello,

You can see "You do not have permission to access this page" error on forum in specific case:
- Your forum account is banned
- You are not logged in
- You are trying to access thread what is only for VIP members
- You are trying to access thread what is in trash
- You are trying to perform action what you not allowed to do.

Please check Group to what your user belong on page: http://forum.l2tower.eu/user-gino2323 in "Group Memberships:" section.
If you already bought a VIP license and still are in "L2Tower User" or "Registered" group, you have to follow this tutorial (http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-faq-how-to-get-license), after using a license your forum user will be moved to "VIP users" group and access to some forum sections & threads will be granted.

Please remove this thread if your problem has been solved.
Reference URL's