Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2T Configuration Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Today morning l found out that you can do some extra settings to your game-bot with "L2Tower Configuration Editor", just like choosing what items your tune will pick up and what monsters he will manage to kill. The reasson that l am writing here is to ask how it is possible to select the items and the monsters that have to do with the above settings. l googled it and either searched on this forum but l am still freaked out on how to do that awesome sets... (beacause l hate hitting treasure chests or picking up arrows Big Grin ).
It would be very kindfull if you could tell me the way to make this stuff work Smile See ya people... have fun Smile
(07-20-2011 16:44 PM)Sarcana Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Today morning l found out that you can do some extra settings to your game-bot with "L2Tower Configuration Editor", just like choosing what items your tune will pick up and what monsters he will manage to kill. The reasson that l am writing here is to ask how it is possible to select the items and the monsters that have to do with the above settings. l googled it and either searched on this forum but l am still freaked out on how to do that awesome sets... (beacause l hate hitting treasure chests or picking up arrows Big Grin ).
It would be very kindfull if you could tell me the way to make this stuff work Smile See ya people... have fun Smile

I'n not sure if I understand correctly.
You launch editor by /xcfg, change settings for items/monsters and when u switch back to the game it looks like your changes are ignored ?
No listen.
-I type /XCFG.
-The program called: "L2Tower Configurator Editor" opens up.
-What l am asking: 1)How can l add on the list the monsters that l
DON'T want to attack.
2)How can l add on the list the items that l DON'T want to pick up.
Smile
I think it is supposed to show me all the items on the list automatically, but i see nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is supposed to show me a list with ALL game drops and monsters just like it does at my friend's...
But i does me nothing Sad
(07-20-2011 17:30 PM)Sarcana Wrote: [ -> ]No listen.
-I type /XCFG.
DON'T want to attack.
Smile
I think it is supposed to show me all the items on the list automatically, but i see nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is supposed to show me a list with ALL game drops and monsters just like it does at my friend's...
can u send a picture ? about what shows up ?
About monsters u uncheck the mobs u see on confing about pick up items i think is not working yet as u wont , so far for me pick up everything even others ^^
(07-20-2011 17:30 PM)Sarcana Wrote: [ -> ]No listen.
-I type /XCFG.
DON'T want to attack.
Smile

what version do you use? may be the old one?
Reference URL's